Friday, May 13, 2022

Bouquets for Bama: Engagement Extended

When, on April 29, I announced that Killer Covers would honor recently deceased artist James Bama with a succession of posts displaying selections from his decades of work, I fully intended to confine said series to a fortnight in length. Yet here we are, two weeks later … and there are still so many Bama covers deserving of attention.

Therefore, I’ve made the unilateral decision (it is my blog, after all) to extend Killer Covers’ tribute to that fine American painter and illustrator. It may last another week, or longer, but the point is to do justice to Bama’s talents. As always, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Robert Deis (aka "SubtropicBob") said...

Great news! I'm loving your Bama series and seeing quite a few that I had not previously seen.