
House Dick, by Gordon Davis, aka E. Howard Hunt
(Gold Medal, 1961).

Killer Covers is a companion project of The Rap Sheet, a news and features resource for crime-fiction fans, edited by J. Kingston Pierce.All text © 2009-2026 by Killer Covers or its individual contributors.
Killer Covers banner by Rob Kelly.
Check out The Rap Sheet’s picks of more than 400 books for crime, mystery, and thriller lovers, all due to be released between now and New Year’s Day. Click here.
2 comments:
I actually read that, oh, a dozen years ago, but Hunt's name was prominent. Must have been a second edition published after the Watergate publicity.
I am enjoying this month-long feature. I have been thinking I want to look for (and read) some paperbacks with his covers and you have given me some ideas. The few I have I just ran into accidentally...
Post a Comment