Most loyal readers of this blog won’t notice, but occasionally I go back and modify older Killer Covers posts. This is usually done because since I started working on the blog, I’ve learned some useful lessons about sizing and standardizing cover images.
Recently, for instance, I refined the layout of a post about Michael Gillette’s James Bond novel fronts. And just yesterday, I put the finishing touches on an expansion and reworking of the layout for a piece I wrote back in 2010 about the focus on shapely women’s legs in older paperbacks. Originally, that post contained 40 pieces of cover art; now it boasts a whopping 58, many of which I have only discovered in the four and a half years since I put what I thought were the finishing touches to that post.
If you’d like to see what I have done, click here.