Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pardon Our Dust

If you’ve noticed that the blogroll on the right edge of Killer Covers seems to be undergoing some mysterious changes, it’s because I am having to completely reconstruct the section titled “Crime Fiction & Other Books.” For some reason known only--I am guessing--to Blogger tech-heads, that part of the blogroll stopped responding to my alteration requests a couple of weeks back. I was suddenly unable to add or subtract any links from there, though the problem seemed not to affect any other parts of the blogroll.

Unable to do anything else about the problem, I finally took down the whole “Crime Fiction & Other Books” list of links and am putting it back together now. Since more than 200 links are involved, the job is taking some while to complete. Please bear with me.

No comments: